Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Week 39 (559) Holdin It Down In FOCO


So we got transfer info on Saturday and I’m staying in FOCO and going to be comps with Elder Kellogg!!! Fresno boyz gon Be holdin it downnnn! We’re going to have another companion with us named Elder Micceli so we’ll be gettin those tri-pan miracles baby haha should be a ton of fun! Elder Jenson is leaving to go to my old ward River’s Edge and gonna be with my boiiii Elder Thacker & Elder Treanor is going to Casper, WY to be a ZL, such studs. They’ll all kill it.

This week wasn’t too exciting, not very many lessons, lots of errands, but it was all good cause I got to see the fam Sunday! Sheesh made me remember how much I miss my family & how much I love all of them!

Oh there was some excitement! Friday we dropped off a missionary going home at the mission home and his companion Elder Harris has been with us since. But after dropping him off we went to Darron Arnold’s baptism which was so awesome!! He had a special light about him, I had so much joy for him & his family. I’m excited for their future!

We have our mission tour on Tuesday next week so our p day will be on Wednesday.

Thanks for all the support. Love and miss y’all šŸ¤Ÿ

Elder Bennett aka yoboigator šŸ’›
❤️ Jesus


Pics from Darron’s Baptism



Flexin on em w/ Bailey

District Squad Pic

Saucin on em in the aprons (Made pizzas for dinner w/ members)
Yo boi on the right and Elder Jensen on the left



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 103 Trust In God & Never Give Up