Thursday, May 24, 2018

Week 40 The Longest Week Yet


     This week has been crazy but incredible! Pretty sure I ain’t slept in like the past 2 weeks haha yo boi is dead.

      So on the day of transfers last week Elder Halladay my boiii & I we’re comps for the day while we waited for our comps. When Elder Kellogg & Elder Miceli got in we dipped back to FOCO and got goin. That night we had to get bunk beds from Sisters for the other Sisters and go set those up for them, anyways that was a long day but lots of fun!

      Yo boi got to play volleyball with the YSA & our investigator Peter on Thursday night and that was so much fun!

      We went & taught Mike & Deb on Saturday the gospel of Jesus Christ. We read 2 Nephi 31 with them and Deb said The Book of Mormon brings her the most peace and comfort than any book ever has. We invited them to come to church and Mike said he’d think about it. Deb looked at him and said “Well I’m gonna go” It was so sweet!
On Sunday Deb was at church w/ her 3 grandkids! It was so awesome to see! She said she loved how open and straight up everything was, no secrets. She really enjoyed the relief society too! We went & read the Book of Mormon with them Monday and invited Deb to be baptized & she said it’s something she’s really been thinking about a lot lately and just wants to know if this is the right fit for her. In her prayer she asked God if this was the right fit for her.

      On Sunday there was a cool miracle, we went to Ward Council before church and while in there I was reviewing the lesson we were going to be teaching in gospel principles later and I came across a line talking about eternal families that I felt one of our investigators could really use. His name is Adrian, he’s a younger man with a young family, extremely humble and we hadn’t had any contact in about the last 2 weeks with him. So I texted him saying we were going to be talking about something in church today that I think you really need to hear along with the address & time. Well church came around and I honestly had forgotten and we were greeting people and we saw that Deb had come with her grandkids and were excited about that & we sat with them. After the sacrament the first speaker got up and was up about 5 minutes or so when someone in the pew behind us said, “Hey I think there’s an investigator in the back” Sure enough it was Adrian and his son! It was such a cool miracle! He stayed and came to gospel principles with us, his son was being crazy so he left early. We went over after church to read w/ him and he said he woke up that morning and was planning on going to church and had the feeling he needed to and when he saw the text he knew he had to. So cool to see the Spirit working through both of us! We read with him, invited him to be baptized, and he said yes! It was such a cool miracle to see. He’s on Date for June 9th and we’ve been reading with him almost daily since.


      Monday we had MLC training from Elder Anderson of the seventy in Cheyenne. So for the first time in my life, I was in Wyoming haha. That was cool, especially cause all the Colorado ZL’s squaded up in our mini van and we whipped it over there.
Tuesday was our Mission Tour and that was pretty sweet! Got some amazing insight and hype for the trainings I’ve received that will help me be better.

      Things been crazy but I’m loving FOCO & both my new comps! Love y’all 🤟
The Book of Mormon is TRUUUUUUUE & the Priesthood is restored to the earth today!
Elder Bennett aka yoboigator 💛
❤️ Jesus


Yo boiz moving beds for the Sistas

Pics from Mission Tour w/ the Homies Elder Kellogg, Elder Halladay, Elder Litster my trainer who goes home this transfer, and Elder Gillette my MTC comp who I hadn’t seen in 9 months!




In case you ain’t already know We Dem Boyz

MLC Trainling in Wyoming




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 103 Trust In God & Never Give Up