Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Week 38 Horsetooth W/ Da Boyzzz


Straight up I’m wiped so this email prolly gonna be weak sorry but got tons of pics tho and we all know that’s all anyone ever really looks at so enjoy haha. We got up at 3:30 and did a sunrise hike at Horsetooth today and it was gorgeous but I am dead haha. Was still a ton of fun and totally worth it. Came back and had breakfast as a district which was sweet!

We also did a Chapel Tour with Mike and Deb today and it went great! Their neighbors who are members came with them and it was awesome having them there sharing their testimonies! They both loved the tour and said they felt so much more comfortable about things now. Deb was testifying of feeling the spirit. Deb said she’s willing to come to church Sunday but has to talk it over with Mike to see where he’s at...so reallyyyyy hoping they’ll come on Sunday! Got a commitment from Deb but not really from Mike, so please remember them in your prayers if you can so they can come to church this Sunday!

Also we’ve taught Adrian a couple times this week and the days he isn’t able to meet with us he calls to check in without us even asking so that’s awesome! We’ve been teaching and reading with him and things are going great, now we just need to get a member to come to a lesson with us!

We had MLC on Friday and it was cool being able to see my homies Elder Halladay & Elder Kellogg. Also got to see like my 2nd cousin Noah on Saturday so that was sweet.

Also this upcoming Friday is Darron Arnold’s baptism and I’m so hype! I get to give the talk on baptism and be a witness so stoked for that! Stoked to see my boyz Elder Thacker & Elder Treanor!! This week is transfer planning, pretty sure I’ll stay in FOCO but there’s a chance Elder Jenson won’t be my comp anymore since he’s been a ZL for 7 transfers and thinks he’ll get released, but we’ll see.

Excited to see my Mama on Sunday and tell her Happy Mother’s Day and talk with all the rest of the fam. Make sure y’all let yo Mom’s know how much you love em, make them a card or do something special cause they’re the most important people in our lives. Love y’all have a great week! 🤟

Elder Bennett aka yoboigator 💛
❤️ Jesus


Pics from MLC




My bro Logan & his fam the snack Plugs & hooked me up 

Noah & I 2nd cousin

Hikin wit Da Boyzzzz





CSU Campus



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 103 Trust In God & Never Give Up