Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Week 102 Exodus 14:14



Well we got to teach Francisca on Wednesday! The lesson went great, we taught her on her front porch. Then we came back on Friday w/ a member in our ward and were able to teach her in her house! She is so humble. Every time she spoke about her father she would start getting emotional, you could tell it’s something that’s been weighing on her for a long time. My heart felt for her as she talked about the loss of her father & how she missed him & she just hopes she’s making him proud. As we taught about the Plan of Salvation she expressed how she loved the Spirit World & 3 Kingdoms. That she was able to know her father was in a state of peace & rest brought great comfort to her. Francisca is amazing & we love her! We invited her to prepare to be baptized just as the Savior was and she said that is something she wants for herself & her kids! She is preparing herself to be baptized on August 31st. Now we gotta start getting the kids involved in the lessons while we’re there!

I made a visit to Windsor to see some people & it was so sweet! I got to see Gene Cross who I first lived w/ when I came into the mission. He told me he’d come to the temple w/ me the day before I go home but I’d have to help him, I gladly told him I would! Also went & saw the Hughes family, they’re so much fun! Then lastly, got to stop by the Bertagnole family who some of them I hadn’t seen since I left Windsor a year & a half ago! That’s a lot of time for change and growth haha. Since I left, London, the youngest girl was baptized also. And Amber is pregnant w/ their 7th child who will be a boy! I love that family so so much!!

I had my last Zone Conference yesterday. It was pretty special. Myself along w/ 4 other Elders I came out w/, including Elder Gillette my MTC comp, all got to share our testimonies w/ the zones. It was a tender moment watching the other 4 Elders share their testimonies and thinking about the growth in each of them over the past 2 years. The Spirit was incredible, it was silent, quiet, but oh so powerful. I love when people testify of Jesus Christ & I love having the opportunity to testify of Him & His Gospel. It invites the Spirit unlike anything else to me.

I was able to testify of Jesus Christ on Sunday. The ward asked me to speak on “Exercising Faith.” I testified of the faith of Peter when he walked on water. The faith of Nephi when he broke his bow. I was able to testify about how the Lord asks of us to TRUST him at all times, even thru the storms. I then shared the story of my boi Jimmy V and his story with his father. We should have faith in one another. We should believe that we can become better, all of us, because that’s what Christ does. He believes in all of us, even when we don’t believe in ourselves. Keep pushing forward & putting your trust in the Lord. No matter how bad the storm may seem, just as Peter of old, keep your eyes fixed on the Savior, & trust in him. I promise it will all work out. I ❤️ Jesus
Exodus 14:14
“The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.” 
Peace & Love. Hugz N Kisses. Bye. 
Elder Bennett ðŸ’œ

Zone Conference 

Zone Breakfast w/ President John

Bertagnole Family!!

Gene Cross THEE 

Cheezin 

Chattin w/ Da Boyz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 103 Trust In God & Never Give Up