Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Week 94 We Dem Boyz

Pretty sure I’ve already used this title before but that’s how I’m feelin this week haha.
I’m just livin life & I love it. My new companion is Elder Jack Hansen from Moraga in the Bay Area of Cali close by Walnut Creek. He’s such a stud. He’s been out 9 months & is such a fun companion to have. We always goonin & havin a good time, I’m excited for this Transfer & hopefully anotha one after.

This week has been pretty hectic w/ having to move places & getting settled. We moved out of the Baer’s and in w/ the Ward family last week. They’re the funnest family ever! They have 2 boys both ages 13 who finished school on Thursday and they’re our best friends haha. We did baptisms in the temple with them today and then had a huge water balloon fight with them. It was so much fun haha I love Dem Boyz!

We played some more basketball with Ben this last week & are planning to teach him this week. We’re also supposed to teach Tom & hopefully his wife Jenny too tonight! We also found a new person that we’re hoping to start teaching named Alenah. She was really humble and nice to us, we’re supposed to go teach her tomorrow. We’re also hoping to go teach Sulan this week as well, so we should have lots more opportunities to teach this week!

Tomorrow I’ll have my last interview with President McMurray as he prepares to leave July 1st. It was nice being in the temple with him today, I sure love that man. What an incredible example & role model he’s been for me. 
That’s about all I got, lots to look forward to this week!! I ❤️ Jesus.
Peace & Love 💜
Elder Bennett aka YOBOIGATOR 💛

                                                                Aesthetic

                                                            MINDFAD

                                                   Hammock Chillin


                                        Temple #SunUpInMyEyez

                                   Father X Son #ThackIsBackBaby

                                                  We Dem Boyz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 103 Trust In God & Never Give Up