Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Week 93 Chuck N Gator

This has prolly been one of the wildest weeks of my mission. I don’t know how many times I’ve started an email that way but this week was exceptionally wild haha.
There was a huge MLC meeting on Friday and we had Brother Littlefield who works for the Church in the mission department visiting our mission. It was a huge reunion of seeing all the mission homiez and we got incredible training!! He focused a lot on working with the members and he said that, “The majority of the elect are the friends and families of the members.” And correlated it to if we want to get to those people and start teaching them, we have to work with the members. Got me hype.

Elder Treanor had to come down Thursday night for the sealing of someone he taught in Casper and so he stayed with us for a couple nights. We went to the meeting together and afterwards taught some lessons together. It was a good throwback to the Rivers Edge dayz & being comps w/ Chuck again. 

It was my last week w/ Elder Mugleston and we had a blast together! We had to drop him off to go to the airport Monday early morning. So I was gonna be with Elder Dudley & Elder Plumb & getting a new comp Wednesday. We said our goodbyes and he was off...OR SO WE THOUGHT. We were at a BBQ around 6pm and Elder Mugleston tells us that his flight got delayed & delayed and then they got a new flight for Wednesday evening so that he was gonna be coming back. So to make a long story short, we picked up Elder Mugleston last night, it was a late night, and it was prolly the longest day of his life haha.
During that time while I was with the other Elders and Elder Mugleston was at the airport, I helped James Richey & his family move...for the 2nd time on my mission. Pretty wild that I have now helped the same family move twice at the same time of the year while in the span of my mission haha.

We had a birthday dinner for one of the youth in our ward. His mom said all he wanted for his birthday was the Elders & Raising Cane’s haha. They’re so much fun! So we had dinner with them on Saturday & had some Cane’s & KK for dessert. Then found out Sunday morning that we were going to be living with them for the next transfer!! We’re so hype they’re such a fun family!!

We got transfer info and I’m staying and getting Elder Jack Hansen. I know nothing about him but we’ll meet tomorrow & I'm excited! I’m really excited to be staying here in FOCO in these 2 wards. Also Elder Gillette is staying in the district & Elder Thacker is coming to Loveland to be my ZL. I feel so blessed. Life is amazin. Things are goin great w/ those we’re teaching. I πŸ’œ Jesus. Much Love 🀟

New Addy Hit It Uppp
3503 Shallow Pond Drive
Fort Collins, CO 80528

Elder Bennett aka YOBOIGATOR πŸ’›

                                                           Chuck N Gator

                                          Rivers Edge Tripan Reunion

                                                                   MLC

                                                Never Trust Snakes

                                                       Canes & KK

                                          Grover’s & Sulan w/ Her 2 Kids

                                                        The Leonard’s πŸ’œ

                                    Still Not Cuter Than 1st Pic w/ Chuck


                                                        Proud Father


1 comment:

Week 103 Trust In God & Never Give Up