Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Week 85 March MadnessXJesus Christ

We been tryin to get creative w/ talking to people on the street cause ain’t no one wanna talk to us so we been spicing up our questions we ask. So a couple weeks ago I was on exchanges w/ Elder Plumb & we were asking people how “How To Train Your Dragon” & the Atonement of Jesus Christ are related? Then Elder Plumb who’s a book worm would just go off. So I wanted to try this out, I ain’t no book worm...but I do know basketball. So I’ve been asking people how March Madness & the Atonement of Jesus Christ are related? People always laugh which is good but then they’re like no enlighten me & open the door to testify of Jesus Christ, it’s a perfect scenario I love it! 

So here’s my testimony. In March Madness w/ the tournament, you work so hard all season long to make it to the tournament, then you lose, & it’s a one & done so you lose, it’s over. And it can be easy to feel defeated & like all that work was for nothin. But w/ Jesus Christ, because of his Atonement, there’s no such thing as a “one & done” if we make mistakes & feel guilty, we can repent & have our guilt swept away just as Enos did! We have an infinite amount of second chances to start over. We also don’t have to think that this life is a “one & done” where we work our whole lives, build families & relationships, only for death to come along to end it. That is not the case because of Jesus Christ, he conquered death, & he lives today, & because he lives, we will ALL live again! And we have the opportunity to live again with our families for all of eternity! I am so grateful for Jesus Christ cause if life was a “one & done” case I’d be living in misery & guilt w/ no hope for life after death. I love Jesus Christ & am grateful for the infinite number of chances he gives me, I need them. The message of Jesus Christ is a message of love & hope.

Well March Madness is pretty short lived so my question is gonna be pretty outdated here in another week so if anyone’s got any other suggestions for questions to ask people please lemme know! :)

We had Zone Conference yesterday about Personal Revelation & the Holy Ghost, it was great as always! Reminded me of the importance of including the Lord in His work! 
We taught Ben & Elizabeth the Plan of Salvation this last week & they both went to church! Ben said he’s been reading & praying a lot & is receiving answers to prayers & is super excited for General Conference!
We also taught Sulan this last week about prophets in preparation for Conference & invited her to watch Conference. She said she’d love that so now we gotta figure out how to set up Conference to be played in Mandarin for her. 

I’m super excited for Conference, it’s like the Super Bowl for missionaries! Lots of speculation & rumors that big changes are gonna be made towards the missionaries so don’t be surprised when President Nelson releases me over the pulpit πŸ‘€ 
Just playin, but should be interesting to see what happens!
Much Love!
Elder Bennett aka YOBOIGATOR πŸ’›

                Delivering dinner to the Temple President & his wife who had surgery

                                              Pre Zone Conference 

                               Bishop Grover’s Family & Baer Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 103 Trust In God & Never Give Up