Friday, September 14, 2018

Week 53 How Many Missionaries Can Say They Got Stabbed On Their Mission?

This one can! ☝️Yo boi got stabbed...it was on accident, well I’m pretty confident it was at least haha. It was just a tiny cut so we just super glued it back together cause you know we Missionaries ballin on a budget out here. But anyways yeah they always say pics or it didn’t happen so I got pics to prove it.

This week has been one of the most eventful ones of my mission yet! I got a new companion temporarily. On Tuesday an Elder in Rawlins, small town like 90 miles away, was driving down to Laramie and hit 90mph while driving & so he lost driving privileges. His companion doesn’t have driving privileges either. So, on Wednesday we were on exchanges with them & neither of them could drive. Well you can’t have someone who can’t drive in Rawlins cause it’s a super spread out town, so my comp Elder Shellman, switched with one of the missionaries out there, Elder Monaghan, so I’ve been comps with Elder Monaghan for the past week haha. It’s been fun, he’s a really funny Elder and I’ve loved being comps with him. Elder Shellman & I will be back together on Thursday tho so it’s all good.

So funny story. Last week I fasted for Rebecca and prayed specifically that her & her boyfriend she’s living with would have a desire to get married & she’d want to move her baptismal date to a closer date. Well this week she texted us and told us that her boyfriend left her. So I guess you can say God definitely answered my prayer, just not in a way I saw coming haha. Anyways she’s be doing really well with the break up & is still progressing great! We taught her yesterday and she said she’s done smoking, coffee, everything. And she gave us her Vape pen and was like I’m done! That was so awesome! I think this week we’re going to talk with her about moving her date up to be baptized sooner. 

I hit my one year & that was a lot of fun, me and Elder Butterfield, another elder I came out with went out and burnt our shirts. Shout out to all the fam for the packages, I love you all so much! 🤟
Elder Bennett aka yoboigator 💛

Elder Butterfield & I Burning Our Shirts 🔥

Elder Monaghan & I w/ Rebecca’s Vape #vapenation

Fam out here gettin me fat

Mr. Peanut

Enjoy my hairy leg 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 103 Trust In God & Never Give Up