Friday, September 14, 2018

WEEK 52 1 YEAR STEADY HUSTLIN


Hittin my 1 year mark on Thursday Lesssss Goooooo!!! 
I had an amazing week! We had transfers on Wednesday and we’ve been non stop going since! Lots of meetings, ministering to other missionaries, and teaching! So it’s been an incredible week! I love my new companion! He’s from Oregon and is a really diligent missionary so I’m very grateful for him. I also got to see Elder Strebel aka T Strebs on transfer day!! That was really cool cause it was my first time seeing him in a year of being out and he’s on his last transfer.


Rebecca is doing great! We taught her on Thursday & read the 1 Nephi 8 The Tree of Life with her, then she came to a dinner with us at a members house on Friday, then Saturday we did a Chapel Tour to make her more comfortable about church, and Sunday even though she was sick, she still came to church!! It was so awesome! Okay but so get this, sacrament meeting was just a train wreck no lie haha. The speakers was an older couple and the wife was just kinda boring and went long, then the husband was like a firecracker talking about abortion and how he’s so grateful that he’s been blessed to be sealed to 2 women(Previous wife passed away)!!! My comp and I were just like oh gosh Rebecca is never coming back. I was praying the whole meeting just like please please please let her feel the Spirit haha. So after church I texted her about it and she said she absolutely loved it!  She said she’s a sucker for old people & agreed 100% with what the Brother had to say. How awesome is that!! Such a miracle haha. We just gotta trust in the Lord and understand he knows what he’s doing. Another miracle with her is she has a friend she’s had for 20 years and never knew that she was a Mormon. And so that made her even more excited to find out about her friend who’s a member and the friend is being awesome with helping out, she made Rebecca promise she didn’t make a final decision until she at least came to church 3 times.


We helped the Unger family move and said goodbye to them. Their the ones that came to church last week

Something we’re really focusing on this transfer is working with the members and it’s such a blessing. We have incredible families to work with! One family posted about us on Facebook and another took us out for ice cream last night, it’s so nice to feel the love from the ward and see that we have good relationships with them cause that’s so valuable! We’ve been doing a lot of Service this last week too. We’ve been helping some members build their house, it’s been a lot of fun. I can feel the trust between us with the ward growing a late, very grateful for that.

I’m loving Laramie and the people here. Things are going amazing and I feel so blessed! Love y’all! 🤟
Elder Bennett aka yoboigator 💛

Elder Cerezo, Elder Hamelin, & I last week before transfers

T Strebssss

Sunset

The Livingston Family, love them so much! (That’s my new comp Elder Shellman next to me)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 103 Trust In God & Never Give Up