Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Week 34 Bo Knows


Yo this area is so sick! We have CSU campus and old town Fort Collins in our area and so just do street contacting all day and talk to a ton of people. We were left with nobody to teach so there’s lots of finding to be done before we can start teaching.

Elder Jenson is awesome! He’s from Philly, and I love working with this kid! He’s already taught me a lot.

Funny story from our first night. We were leaving Walmart and these two homeless guys were outside that we starting talking with and one of them wanted us to pray with them. So we get the prayer circle going and he starts off and goes...and I quote “Dear God, I don’t know if you’re cute or what......but I’ll suck a fish to know you.” Homeboy was on something else. Seriously so funny elder Jenson and I always just be sayin “I’ll suck a fish” now haha. 

Our ward isn’t very open to doing missionary work so I can see this being a more difficult area but Elder Jenson and I are determined to flip things around here!

We went to the temple this morning and that was sick! Feeling extra blessed cause that’s like twice in a month now which is super rare out here on the mission haha.

Sorry not much to report on but hopefully there will be more next week!

Love y’all

I love ️ Jesus

Elder Bennett aka yoboigator 
1715 N Wilson Ave. Apt. #308
Loveland, CO 80538

Pics from the temple with Elder Jenson and Kellogg


People from Loveland  from last week :)




Pic 5 Look out for his book “I Forgave You Yesterday” this November-James Skeen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 103 Trust In God & Never Give Up