Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Week 33 In Memory of Larry Bird


    Very exciting final week in Loveland!! RJ was baptized and confirmed a member on Saturday! Her baptism was in between sessions on Saturday and it was a packed house! So many people showed up to support RJ and her parents even came. There was a sweet spirit there and I was able to stand in the circle and confirm her, it was such a glorious day!

    President McMurray was at the baptism and pulled me aside afterwards and told me he wants me to serve as a Zone Leader in Fort Collins. It was bitter sweet. I love this area, ward, comps, all our investigators, and it’s sad to be leaving but I’m excited for Fort Collins! My comp is Elder Jenson who’s coming down from Laramie and he’s a cool guy, he was also trained by Elder Litster so we’re brothers haha. And from what I’ve heard, our area covers the CSU campus so I’m hype about that! We’re being swept in there and will be serving in the City Park Ward. Shout out to my boi Elder Halladay becoming a Zone Leader in Loveland too, hold it down!

    The past couple days have been crazy with conference, preparing for transfers, and RJ’s baptism but I’ve loved it! Conference was so incredible. President Russell M. Nelson is a prophet of God and a straight up baller. Love that man. Excited for the new changes in the church, it’s so awesome seeing God’s hand in his church and making the changes he needs to hasten the work in these last days. Gets me pumped! We watched conference at the Durtsche’s and Williams on Saturday, and then the Arnold’s and Goldsberry’s on Sunday. All such amazing families and I’m grateful they let us into their homes to watch conference with them.

    Couldn’t have asked for a better way to finish out my last week in Loveland! RJ’s baptism and conference have me feelin way blessed. RJ is one of those people that is a confirmation to me that I was called to this mission by God so that I could teach her. It’s been a blessing serving in Loveland and I’m sure I’ll be back. Much Love Loveland.

Love y’all 🤟


I love️ Jesus

Elder Bennett aka yoboigator
700 E Drake Apt. A8

Took tons of pictures so enjoy :)

RJ’s Baptism'




Arnold Family

Goldsberry Family

Ward Mission Leader Bro Scalva and his wife


Painted Sister Williams salon

Shout out to the fam for the Easter package with the dopest socks I ever seent 

Homie Chuck Williams

Chuck Chuck Riley and Ryley 
The boi's





No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 103 Trust In God & Never Give Up