Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Week 32 Tuscan Leather Smellin Like A Brick


Another amazing week out here Loveland, CO!

Had to say goodbye to Elder Reiswig which was sad to see my boi leave but what an amazing missionary and I’m grateful for all I was able to learn from him

RJ’s baptism is this Saturday in between conference sessions and I’m so hype for it!! She had her interview today and everything went great so now we’re just waiting till Saturday. Her husband Joe is gonna baptize her and it’s gonna be such an incredible day for them both, so excited for them! RJ is definitely one of those people that has been confirmation to me that I was sent from God to serve in the Colorado Fort Collins mission and it’s been such a blessing teaching her.

Everything is going great with all our investigators, we’re gonna try and start having them all be taught in members homes cause it makes a huge difference!

So stoked for General Conference this week! What a blessing it is for us to be able to hear from our prophet and apostles and receive whatever guidance they have been inspired from Our Heavenly Father to share with us. Letssss Goooo!!!

I love being in a tripan with my boyz Elder Thacker and Elder Treanor, it’s such a blessing serving beside them. Pretty sure I’m gonna be leaving them this next week with transfers which is sad but I’m grateful for the time I’ve had to serve with them. They’re some true homies. Well I know I’m at that point to where I’ve been forgotten about and the only people reading my emails still are my Mom and Pops, so shout out to them. Errybody else enjoy the pics :)

Much love everyone 



I love Jesus

Elder Bennett aka yoboigator
1715 N Wilson Ave. Apt. #308
Loveland, CO 80538

Farewell Elder Reiswig 

Got to see G Money for little 


Icy Squad Pics


Yo boi as Alma The Younger for the primary 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 103 Trust In God & Never Give Up