Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Week 7 Conference High!

    What a great week I had! I feel like I'm still on a high off the spirit from conference!

    This week we taught the Bertagnole girls the Plan of Salvation this week and they are so active and excited for every lesson it's so fun to be able to teach them! 

    I was able to see James Richey this week that was really cool! It was so nice being able to talk to him and talk about Fresno with someone who actually knew Fresno haha. Hope I get the chance to serve in his ward sometime.

    We had zone conference and I was able to see my boi G Money!! Elder Kellogg and I were able to catch up and take some pics together it was awesome, I really hope we get to be comps at some point or work close together, I know we would do amazing together!

    Really cool experience while out trying to contact people. We went to a house for a man named Mike that the last missionaries in the area had left notes on and said we should visit. We went by the house and no one answered so while we were walking in the neighborhood we were passing by a park and there was a young family pushing their daughter on the swing. I told Elder Litster what a happy family they looked like and he said "Yep you should go talk to them." So we went up and started talking to them and they were really nice! They told us that they had their little daughter in the swing Lily who was about 18 months and they were pregnant with their second child. The father expressed to us that he had been looking for a church that would be best for raising his family in and for the their spiritual growth. I wanted to scream to this man that what he was saying was exactly what our church was about! I however calmly told him that's what our church is centered around it families and how they can be eternal and we had a message that would bless him and his family and we wanted to share it with them. He said he's busy with work and it's hard to set a good time but was open to it so we left our number with him. As we left and exchanged names and numbers we realized that it was Mike we had just talked to! Such a cool miracle that we were able to talk to him and his family in the park and introduce ourselves right after we had tried their house. It just so happened to be that day that Mike was sent home from work early cause of weather conditions. The Lord's hand truly is in all of our lives some way everyday preparing us for others or them for us.

    Conference was amazing and I absolutely loved it! I gained such a deeper appreciation for the leaders not only of the church but for the leaders around me in my life personally. It was so uplifting hearing the testimonies of the leaders of the church and such a blessing. Just a reassurance of the truthfulness of this gospel. If anyone questions anything of The Book of Mormon, I suggest they watch Tad R. Callister's talk cause that man throws it down! Loved it.

 Much love everyone have a phenomenal week!

Also our P-Day is changing to Tuesday next transfer which would be Oct. 24th I believe.


Elder Bennett aka yoboigator
1215 Walnut Street
Windsor, CO 80550
   
1- G Money $$$  


 2-Told you I was gonna dye that sucker blue. Gene the homie 


💙

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 103 Trust In God & Never Give Up