Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Week 90 Cowboyz & Angelz

We had an amazing week! We were already to teach our miracle of a man Tom Bielecki last week on Tuesday & it was such an amazing lesson! Tom is such a humble man! We asked him if he thought anyone else in his family would sit in on our future lessons and he said “My wife probably would...but I don’t think my kids would.” And I looked at Tom & said “Tom you’re the leader of the family...” and he cut me off & said “I know & I haven’t been doing a very good job.” Incredible how humble he is. I promised him that if he would set the example & be the leader he needs to be his kids would follow. At the end of the lesson we asked him what it would mean if he was able to know if all the things we had talked about were true & he said “It would change my life forever.” Tom Bielecki is the man & were so grateful to be teaching him! He rescheduled our appointment for tonight cause he said his wife really wants to be able to sit in on the lessons so we’ll be able to start teaching both of them!!

Went on a couple of exchanges this week as well w/ Elder Plumb & Elder Bollin, both great younger Elderz. We’ve been teaching lots of members lately & as always focusing on helping them bring others unto Christ. We have some incredible members here in our wards & feel so blessed. 
We haven’t been able to teach Sulan for about the past 3 weeks cause of her busy schedule but she wasn’t feeling well this past weekend and she texted us and asked for a blessing. We should be able to teach her this weekend!

We also had interviews with President McMurray this last week. This was my 2nd to last interview with him cause he’ll be finished & goin home July 1st. Oh how much I love that man & am so grateful for him. He’s truly an inspired man & oh so wise. He dropped some hard knowledge on me bout life & marriage, what a man.

The cowboy lifestyle is growing on me. I could see it as a future lifestyle but who knows haha. We’ve been doing lots of service on this ranch lately w/ a bunch of horses out there & every time I’m out there it just feels good. We also got to go hold some baby goats that were only a day old. I tried petting a llama but he ran from me, maybe better luck next time. 
Colorado is beautiful & I’m loving life. Much Love 🤟💜
Elder Bennett aka YOBOIGATOR ðŸ’›

                                                District Pics



                                          Holdin A Baby Goat


                                               Bout As Close As I Got

                                                 Wolf Breed Dog

                                                Workin On The Ranch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 103 Trust In God & Never Give Up