Sunday, July 29, 2018

Week 49 I Ain’t No Pioneer



Happy Pioneer Day! We went hiking in the Snowy Mountains & do to poor navigating, we ended up hiking 7 miles in very rocky rugged terrain for 7 hours. It was during this time of reflection I realized that I wouldn’t have made a good pioneer & would’ve been one of the first fallen haha. Bless all the Saints who made that journey, it’s truly incredible!

This week wasn’t the most exciting. I went to court in FOCO & handled that. So long as I don’t get any misdemeanors in FOCO for the next year, I’ll prolly stay outta jail haha. 
Elder Cerezo got his wisdom teeth pulled Friday so I got to take care of him :)
We still haven’t had a ton of success finding people to teach. Apparently 1/3 of Laramie’s population leaves in the summer. But at least all the trailer park kiddos love us! I swear we’re like heroes to them & it’s so sad cause they don’t have any father figures in their lives, breaks my heart. Oh & we got to see Kev-O! He’s back in town so we’re gonna try & start teaching him again!
I also played Kyle (full ride to UW) in basketball and it was ugly haha. He said if I beat him by 10 he’d come to church. I won 11-1 and the next day he didn’t come to church. I was pretty salty. Catch the live coverage of the game on ESPN Ocho.

I am grateful for this time I have to be here in Laramie even if we aren’t having as much success as I’d like to see. It’s teaching me to focus on the things I can control and leaving the things I can’t in the hands of the Lord. So I am grateful for that! Love y’all!
Elder Bennett aka yoboigator 💛

2 of FOCO’s Most Wanted

Outchea Runnin The Trailer Park

Kyle The Blood

Helpin someone change their starter

Viewz From The Snowies






Snow in July


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 103 Trust In God & Never Give Up