Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Week 45/46 Breakin the WY Border


Well I guess when over half of your mission is Wyoming it’s kinda inevitable that you’ll serve there eventually & now is my time. So I got transferred last week to Laramie, WY and I’m w/ Elder Cerezo who was born in the Philippines & moved to the states at 9. He’s from San Diego, a convert to the church, and an incredibly loving missionary & I'm so grateful to be serving with him!

Sorry bout no email last week, it was a crazy day. We hiked Horsetooth and left behind a flag at the top. Also Mike, (Deb’s husband) gave us a tour of CSU’s new stadium and it was dope! Pretty cool that we got to see the new CSU stadium & didn’t have to break in *bang bang shots fired* ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Along with saying goodbyes it was pretty crazy & I ran out of time to email.

The last week in FOCO was pretty eventful. We said goodbye to the missionaries going home which included Elder Litster who trained me, that was weird.
We taught a man named Fate who had already come to church twice, taught him the 1st lesson & he was golden & we put him on date to be baptized 2 weeks later. I’ve since learned Fate fell off the face of the earth & they have no contact w/ him. 
We went out to fish w/ Conrad & teach a lesson. About 30 minutes in a ranger rolls up on us and gave us tickets for fishing without a fishing license haha. He only had 2 tickets on him so myself & Elder Miceli got them, that ended our day w/ Conrad pretty quick :(

Now onto the Laramie life. This place is wild haha. The people here are amazing! It’s literally like a whole nother world here. The people are so humble & nice. I’ve had some of the craziest lessons of my whole mission so far easily and it’s just hilarious! In one lesson I heard more “f bombs” than I have in honestly the past year haha. Shout out to Kyle from Bako. Then there’s this other homie Kevin, or Kev-O, who is hilarious. He reminds me of a black Austin Stout, this fool is all over the place & wild. We taught him the Restoration & Elder Cerezo invited him to be baptized and he immediately closes the Book of Mormon all dramatic, looks at Elder Cerezo, and says “You prolly gon be the one to baptize me...or the both of y’all can” Haha it was so sweet! Too bad he’s moving to Colorado Springs tomorrow so we’re going to have to pass him off. Anyway, I’m loving it and looking forward to the funny stories Laramie will bring! The new addy is posted below if you feel like hookin a brotha up. Love y’all! ๐ŸคŸ
Elder Bennett aka yoboigator ๐Ÿ’›

Sorry in advance for the overkill in pics
Haulin Hay & Weeding

Brother Standring, what a guy

Conrad the homie

Mike & Deb

Peter, a YSA we were teaching

Da Boyzzz

Flag Day Squaaaa



CAU Stadium Pics



Kev-O aka Wiz Khalifa 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 103 Trust In God & Never Give Up