Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Week 27 Land of Love

Transfers are this week and Elder Treanor and I are staying together in Loveland and I’m gonna be the District Leader of the Mountain Lion District! I’m so pumped that we get to be together for another transfer! I’m excited for this new calling I have and the opportunity to love, serve, and encourage my District.

As for this past week not much has been going on, just about all our appointments canceled on us :( 
But all 4 of our investigators and a less active we’ve been working with were at church on Sunday which was really amazing! :)
We also found a new investigator named Brent! We talked with him for like 45 minutes on his porch and then he asked for a copy of The Book of Mormon which was really sweet! He said he was gonna read it and we could come back this week.

We read 2 Nephi 31 with Allen and talked with him about the gospel of Jesus Christ. It was so cool cause right after we finished the chapter I said to him “So Allen what do ya wanna do?” And he said “I wanna be baptized” and had this big smile on his face. It was so awesome, you could just see the light in his eyes when talking about baptism. So now him and his mom are going to start working on a date that works!

I hit my 6th month mark on the 16th and tried burning a tie in our apartment so that was fun :)

Sunday afternoon got up to be like 70 then Monday just snowed all day and there was a high of like 18. Colorado you wildn.

 I love y’all!


❤️ Jesus

Elder Bennett aka yoboigator šŸ’›

                                         Burning my tie


                                          Sunday afternoon


Our dinner had us wear these aprons to protect our white shirts haha


                                        Monday snowstorm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 103 Trust In God & Never Give Up