Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Week 21 Audi Like An R8


     Well transfers are this week and I'm leaving. I leave for Loveland tomorrow and will be serving in the River's Edge ward. My new companion is Elder Treanor and he's from Cali too. He came out the transfer after me. We're getting swept in, there used to be sisters serving there. We're gonna have a car and an apartment! Upgrade baby! I'm sad to leave behind Gene and the Bison Ridge ward. I've loved living with Gene and appreciate all he's done for the missionaries. Looks like we're the last missionaries to live with him, they're moving Bison Ridge elders into an apartment nearby.

     I loved my time serving in Windsor in the Bison Ridge ward and have met some amazing people! I'm sad to leave but also excited for a fresh start in a new area!

     This was a great week! We taught Vinta on Wednesday and she's all the way up to 2 Nephi 25!! That was so awesome to hear! We talked about the Gospel of Jesus Christ and read 2 Nephi 31 with her. She said she sees baptism in her near future which was really exciting to hear! We have a lesson with her tonight as well.

     Gene is such a homie. He took Elder Littlewood and I out to dinner for my birthday/going away. He said we're gonna eat some good steak and took us to the nicest place in Windsor. Such an awesome guy, sure gonna miss him.

     Excited to start my new area. Love y'all!


❤ Jesus

Elder Bennett aka yoboigator 💛
1715 N Wilson Ave. Apt. #308
Loveland, CO 80538

                            1-Basic Missionary Pic

2/3-Hughes Family...Throwin up the L for Larry The Legend   (guy who's head I'm on)



                                                             4-Preece Family

                                   5-Keller Family

                                             6-Bertagnole Family

                                               7-Late B-Day Dinner Courtesy of Gene
               
                                   8-Hittin Dingers With the Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 103 Trust In God & Never Give Up