Thursday, December 28, 2017

Week 19 Blessings of Nike



    It was Gene's Birthday today so we went and visited him in the hospital and brought him his favorite pie and some bubbly "sparkling grape juice" cause that was all he wanted haha. He was really happy and looked a lot better, he said he thinks he'll come home tomorrow which is really exciting he's been there almost a week now!
  
    Yooooo this was a phenomenal week!! AIright so the blessings of Nike lemme tell ya! So because of zone conference(which was dope) we had our P-Day on Thursday and we went to the Nike outlet store. Well we were leaving the store heading back to the truck and then we just hear this "Hey missionaries" and turn around and this woman is in front of Nike waving us over. She tells us that she made a deal with Heavenly Father that if she ever saw missionaries at a store she would pay for their stuff. So since we had already checked out she bought Elder Littlewood and I $50 gift cards! Shout out to Rachel we were so hype after that! So we go back to Nike today and as I'm about to check out I get embraced in this big hug and turn around and it's Zane Hansen and he's just like yo your stuff is on me! If you don't know Zane, Zane is such an awesome guy that works for CircusTrix the company I used to work for and also used to be one of my Young Men's leaders in the stake in Fresno before he moved to Utah. It was such a blessing seeing him there words can't even explain how shocked and happy I was to see him. So that's the blessings of Nike, you can bet I'll be there next week haha.

     Christmas was wonderful! I'll tell ya a white Christmas sure is special! I loved seeing all my family together and being able to talk with them. Love them all and so grateful for their support.

     We taught Vinta the plan of salvation on Thursday night and invited her to baptism. She said if she continues reading the Book of Mormon and feels good about it then she'll be baptized. The spirit was very strong during our lesson and it was comforting to her to hear the plan of salvation because of her dad recently passing. 

     We had a dinner Saturday night and our stake missionaries did a nativity show at it, I was a shepherd. Zone conference was really good! We talked a lot about faith which is one of my favorite things to talk about. Faith is ultimately the foundation upon everything that's built. Never lose your faith.

I had an amazing week and I'm hype to get to work this week. Love y'all.

I Love Jesus,

Elder Bennett aka yoboigator
1215 Walnut Street
Windsor, CO 80550

                                 1-3-FOCO/Greeley Zone Conference Pics



                                              4-5-Nativity Squad


                   6-Makin a gingerbread house with the Chournos family Christmas Eve

7-Zane and his Family at Nike


                          7 WHITE CHRISTMAS
                    8 SKYPING WITH MY FAMILY
                      9. OUR  CHRISTMAS CARD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 103 Trust In God & Never Give Up