Monday, October 16, 2017

Week 9 1st Transfer, he is staying with Elder Litster

What up everyone!
  
   We got transfer doc on Saturday and Elder Litster and I are staying together here in Windsor for another 6 weeks! I'm so hype cause I know there's still a lot of work for us to do here. We was so hype bout  stayin together that we bought onesiez from Walmart and look like goons but it's great!

   This week was great we were able to do service and teach lessons! We were able to help a family load a U-Haul and take it to Goodwill to donate. I even got a dope tiger picture from the family we helped out that they were gonna donate but I swooped on it and they said it was all good. 

   On Tuesday the Bertagnole's fed us dinner then we taught them a lesson. Afterwards we played Apples to Apples and Farkle with them it was so fun! We're gonna have Family Home Evening with them tonight and then have our final lesson with them tomorrow night so I'm stoked about that! They're such an amazing family and I'm so happy we'll be here for the baptisms. We'll probably talk tonight about a date probably around that first week in November for their baptisms.

   We also got to teach Rebecca Cook who I haven't talked about in a while cause we haven't been able to meet with her but we made contact on Thursday and were able to set up the remainder of the lessons needed before she is baptized. So were teaching her the final lesson tomorrow and her dad got approval from Bishop yesterday to baptize her. So this Saturday, the 21st, will be her baptism and she's so excited it's great! She's only 14 but asks such deep questions during our lessons and she thinks really deeply for only being 14 it's really impressive. We taught her Sunday and it was so awesome watching her really thinking and us being able to have discussions about the gospel and answer her questions was so cool!

   Our mission has Facebook now and it's really weird. Never would've expected to be using social media out on my mission but I know it can be a great tool to help others come unto Christ so I'm excited about it!
  
   Next week I'll be emailing on Tuesdays cause our P-Day is switching just a heads up.

   Have a fantastic week and keep ya head up! Love y'all

Elder Bennett aka yoboigator
1215 Walnut Street
Windsor, CO 80550

                                                      1- Dope Tiger Picture I swooped

    
                                 2/3-E. Litster and I in our jackets we copped a while ago from Ross bless up



                                                                  4- Onesiez



                                          5-King of The Jungle...yeah we had a photo shoot I'm a tool haha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 103 Trust In God & Never Give Up