Friday, January 18, 2019

Week 69 Completing The Cycle



We have 6 Zones in our mission & I've served in 5/6, serving in Cheyenne will make it 6/6 therefore, yoboi completing the cycle.

This week was a huge shock! I had just got out here in Casper & Elder Fronk had been here for 6 months so I was certain he’d leave and I’d stay but we’re both getting transferred. I got released from being a Zone Leader & am going to be serving in Cheyenne, WY as a DL in the Buffalo Ridge Ward! And Elder Fronk is going to be ZL in Cheyenne so we’re still gonna be around each other haha. My boi Elder Thacker on the come up & is taking my spot out here in Casper along w/ my homie from the MTC Elder Gillette so I know the area in good hands. 

I’m excited for this new assignment out in Cheyenne! The Stake President (President Brown) out there is a baller! The Stake usually averages 30 baptisms a year and he set a goal for 100 baptisms in 2019!! So you already know, BIG THINGZ HAPPENIN IN CHEYENNE!!! And President Brown is in the Buffalo Ridge Ward I’ll be covering! My companion is Elder Ufland, he’s a younger missionary in his 3rd Transfer, I know nothing more of him other than he’s from Canada :) We gonna be on bike/foot in the middle of the Wyoming winter & this Cali boi soft so #pray4me

We had our Ward Christmas Party on Friday which was a ton of fun! The Hillan’s showed up and Michael was having a lot of fun & was in such a good mood! There was also lots of families that usually don’t come to church that came as well which was great to see! Santa even made an appearance & yoboiz wasn’t gonna miss an opportunity to take a pic w/ him. Shoutout to Brother Bowen for being the best Santa I ever seen.

We’ve been goin around saying our goodbyes and said bye to the Lavering boyz last night. It was sad but really sweet, they kept bringing stuff up to us that they wanted us to have & Xavier said he still wants me to baptize him in June when he has his birthday which was sweet! We’ll say goodbye to the Hillans tonight. I’m grateful for the relationships I was able to build in my short time here in Casper & the blessing it was being able to serve here! I love y’all so much! Don’t forget to LightTheWorld! 😁
Peace & Love,
Elder Bennett aka yoboigator 💛

New Address:
2424 Pattison Ave. Apt. A
Cheyenne, WY 82009

Picz w/ Santa


Lavering Boyz & Their Grandparents Shane & Kayleen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 103 Trust In God & Never Give Up