Friday, December 1, 2017

Week 15 2nd Transfer He is staying with new companion Elder Littlewood

 Hey everyone,

    We got transfer info the other day and I'm staying in Bison Ridge but Elder Litster is leaving. My new comp is gonna be Elder Littlewood and I'm so hype for this next transfer! So grateful to be staying in Bison Ridge with my homie Gene. Also my boi Elder Halladay from the MTC is getting moved into the same zone as me so we gon see each other at zone conference and we're so stoked! Ain't seen that boi in 3 months cause he been on the opposite side of the mission in Wyoming so I'm hype!

     This week was a slower week I think due to Thanksgiving and lots of people being gone. We had recent convert lessons with Rebecca and the Bertagnole's and those are coming along great! We had a lesson planned with Vinta but that fell through cause she got called in to work.

     Thanksgiving was a lot of fun! We had a Turkey Bowl with our ward and had about 25 youth and adults out there. It was sweet we got to play with President McMurray's sons that came out. Yo boi was out there puttin in work at QB! People was thinkin Tom Brady was out there. Nah for real tho it was a ton of fun! then we had dinner with Bishop Houghton and his family and that was great, such good food.




     One of my teachers from the MTC Sister Petrie was visiting for Thanksgiving cause her brother married President McMurray's daughter so I got to see her on Sunday and chat with her a little bit. That was dope.

     We went bowling today as a district reminded me of bowling back home with all the homies at AMF shout out to the boyz back home.

     Hope everyone is as stoked as I am for Light The World! I love this time of year and am so excited the church is doing it again this year! I challenge everyone to go to mormon.org, watch the video, and get pumped about the Light The World campaign! It's perfect for remembering the Savior Jesus Christ during the holidays and for missionary work opportunities!

Much Love ❤

Elder Bennett aka yoboigator 💛
1215 Walnut Street
Windsor, CO 80550

                                               1-Turkey Bowl Squaaaaaaad

                                                                          2-Sister Petr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 103 Trust In God & Never Give Up